1. What is included in the price?
- Transfer from the airport to the luxury villa in an executive vehicle. Just the way a luxury cycling escape should begin.
- Complete and utter privacy. You will stay in a private bedroom (unless of course you want to share) with ensuite facilities during the holiday.
- A dedicated ride team and support vehicle for each day’s cycling. This will include a professional ride leader who will give you hints and tips on your cycling, and a mechanic who will get his hands dirty so you don’t have to.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, all prepared by a great chef.
- A masseuse who will attend to your cycling aches and pains.
- Depending on the ride, we organise everything from cooking classes to golf, Scotch or wine tasting to yoga. Please check the details of the particular ride that you are interested in and find out what extras are included.
2. What is excluded from the price?
- We don't organise flights. You will have to book these separately and we will meet you at the airport (check the "arrival and departure" tab on the relevant ride page). Please call us if you have any queries about where to meet and when on +44 (0) 20 8959 0281.
- We presume that you will want to bring your own bike and so bike rental is not included in the price although we can organise rental for you.
- We do not provide bike transportation unless we specifically state that we will.
- Insurance is not provided and must be obtained by you. Please see our Cycling Terms and Conditions and the Acknowledgement of Risk and Liability that you must accept in order to book a ride with us.
3. When do I need to pay for the ride?
- We require a non-refundable deposit of £200 to secure your place on a particular ride. We will then invoice you for the balance approximately 10 weeks before the ride begins. Please see clause 2 of our Cycling Terms and conditions.
4. What if I have to cancel my booking?
5. Do I need travel insurance?
6. Am I fit enough?
- We offer rides for different cycling abilities. Please consult the difficulty level rating on each ride page which will give you an idea of how strenuous the ride will be. However, it’s probably easier to give us a call or drop us a line and we can chat through any questions you may have.
7. How big will the group be?
- We believe in intimate cycling. We guarantee the group will never be larger than 14 riders.
- Our trips are usually 10 or 11 strong.
8. What do I need to pack?
- Your bike. Make sure it is in good condition. It is wise to get it serviced to give you peace of mind.
- Your bike helmet. You must wear it when your are on your bike.
- Everything you usually wear and need when you go out for a cycle....but bring extra, you can never be too prepared.
- Remember that our cycling is in Europe and that weather is never guaranteed this far north of the equator!!! Bring winter gear just in case, even if the ride you are going on is in the summer. There is nothing worse than being too cold on a descent!
9. I want to book!
- Please either call us on +44 (0) 20 8959 0281, email us at
or fill out our Booking Form.